Latest problems - page 8
- Square into three rectangles
Divide the square with a side length of 12 cm into three rectangles with have the same circumference so that these circumferences are as small as possible.
- Right triangle
Calculate the length of the remaining two sides and the angles in the rectangular triangle ABC if a = 10 cm, angle alpha = 18°40'.
- Two rectangles
I cut out two rectangles with 54 cm², 90 cm². Their sides are expressed in whole centimeters. If I put these rectangles together I get a rectangle with an area of 144 cm2. What dimensions can this large rectangle have? Write all options. Explain your calcu
Prove that k1 and k2 is the equations of two circles. Find the equation of the line that passes through the centers of these circles. k1: x2+y2+2x+4y+1=0 k2: x2+y2-8x+6y+9=0
- CuSO4 mixture
How many grams of solid CuSO4 we have to add to 450g of 15% CuSO4 solution to produce a 25% solution?
- Sum of inner angles
Prove that the sum of all inner angles of any convex n-angle equals (n-2) . 180 degrees.
- The big clock
The big clock hands stopped at a random moment. What is the probability that: a) a small hand showed the time between 1:00 and 3:00? b) the big hand was in the same area as a small hand in the role of a)? c) did the hours just show the time between 21:00.
Sandbox has area of 32 sq ft and length of 4 1/2 ft. What is width of sandbox.
Show that if x, y, z are 3 consecutive nonzero digits, zyx-xyz = 198, where zyx and xyz are three-digit numbers created from x, y, z.
- Geometric progression 4
X+y=5, find xy (find the product of x and y if x+y = 5)
Find the intersections of the function plot with coordinate axes: f (x): y = x + 3/5
- 5 people
5 people have $122000 and 1 person has $539000 How much should each person (equally) pay?
- Length subtracting
Express in mm: 5 3/10 cm - 2/5 mm
- Simplify 3
Simplify mixed numerals expression: 8 1/4- 3 2/5 - (2 1/3 - 1/4) Show your solution.
- Adding mixed numerals
3 3/4 + 2 3/5 + 5 1/2 Show your solution.
- Utopia Island
A probability of disease A on the island of Utopia is 40%. A probability of occurrence among the men of this island, which make up 60% of all the population (the rest are women), is 50%. What is the probability of occurrence of A disease among women on Uto
Two masons with the same performance would have made of plaster for 6 days. One of them, however, has increased its daily performance by 50%. How long would take they now to make plaster together?
- The perimeter
The perimeter of equilateral △PQR is 12. The perimeter of regular hexagon STUVWX is also 12. What is the ratio of the area of △PQR to the area of STUVWX?
There are 875 identical light bulbs in the sports hall lightning for 2 hours. How long does it lightning 100 this light bulbs?