The banker deals, on average, with five clients a day. Find the probability that the number of clients (in one day) will be greater than 4.
Did you find an error or inaccuracy? Feel free to write us. Thank you!
Thank you for submitting an example text correction or rephasing. We will review the example in a short time and work on the publish it.
Tips for related online calculators
You need to know the following knowledge to solve this word math problem:
We encourage you to watch this tutorial video on this math problem: video1
Related math problems and questions:
- An insurance
An insurance company receives, on average, two claims per week from a particular factory. Assuming that a Poisson distribution can model the number of claims, find the probability it receives. three claims in a given week, more than four claims in a given
- Probability 53061
One hundred people work in the office. Each of them spends an average of 25 minutes daily on the phone. A working day has 8 hours. What is the probability that ten workers will be on the phone simultaneously in one day?
- Probability 68564
What is the probability that the number a) greater than 4, b) the number greater than four will fall on the dice roll?
- One dice
Calculate the probability of one dice roll with the numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 on the walls. Write the results in a notebook in the shape of a fraction in the basic form: 2/3. a The number 1 falls on the cube. b, The number 5 falls on the cube. c, An ev
- Probability 41101
What is the probability of a random event A that a) an even number, b) a number divisible by three, c) a number greater than six will fall on the dice roll.
- Birthday paradox
How large is the group of people so that the probability that two people have a birthday on the same day of the year is greater than 90%?
Twenty swallows sit on a 10 m long telephone cable. Assume that swallows are completely randomly distributed along the line. (a) What is the probability that more than three swallows sit on a randomly selected section of cable 1 m long? (b) What is the pr
- Probability 4020
There are numbers from 1 to 20 in the hat. What is the probability that we will pull out from the hat: a / one-digit number b / prime number c / number greater than 11 d / a number divisible by six Thank you
- Probability 69714
The factory produces 35% of the tiles on line A, which produces scrap with a probability of 0.02, and 65% on line B, where the probability of scrap is 0.03. What is the probability that the selected tile will be defective?
- Probability 47373
We were tasked with throwing the dice until we hit the "six." a) Find the average number of throws we will have to make to complete the task. b) How many times do we have to roll the dice so that the probability of falling at least one "six" is at least 9
- Unknown number
Find an unknown number of which 1/5 is 40 greater than one-tenth of that number.
- A six-sided
A six-sided die is rolled once. What is the probability that the number rolled is an even number greater than two?
- Two-digit 62944
Find the number of all two-digit numbers created from digits 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 that are greater than 24. We can repeat numerals.
- Distribution 2645
The worker operates 600 spindles on which the yarn is wound. The probability of tearing the yarn on each spindle at time t is 0.005. a) Determine the probability distribution of the number of torn spindles at time t and the mean and variance. b) What is t
- A fair dice
A fair six-sided dice are rolled. What is the probability that the first number rolled is greater than 1 and the second number rolled is odd? Type your answer as a fraction in the simplest form.
- Decomposed 7258
The number 135 can be decomposed into the product of two factors so that one will be three greater than 40% of the other. What are these factors?
- One green
In the container are 45 white and 15 green balls. We randomly select five balls. What is the probability that there will be one green ball maximally?